1. Nature of website contents
• Information contained on the website is intended to serve as general information on the chosen subjects and not as an exhaustive treatment of those subjects.
• Subscribing to any service or buying any product through the website is subject to the vendor's full contractual terms and conditions, and applicable legislation.
• Links to third party websites are provided for convenience only, and may be discontinued at any time. The fact that Print2theT provides a link to a third party website does not necessarily mean that it endorses, authorises, or sponsors that website, or that it is affiliated to such website's owners or sponsors.
• The content on any websites which may be accessed from this website is not under the Print2theT’s control and Print2theT will not be held responsible or liable for any content displayed on a third party website.
2. Visitors from foreign countries
• Use of this website or the purchase of services or products through the website from the country from which you may access the website may be illegal in that country. Your use of the website for any purchase that you may make is entirely at your own risk. It is recommended that you ensure that use of the website for any purchases made by you are not in violation of the laws of any country by which you may be governed.
• Unless expressly stipulated, nothing on this website shall constitute an offer for sale of any service or product.
3. No warranties
The content of the website is provided without any express or implied warranty of any kind whatsoever. In particular, Print2theT does not warrant that it is appropriate or suitable for any particular purpose, that it is complete or accurate, or that it or any hardware on which it is stored is virus free.
4. Restricted use
Unless otherwise specified, all information, products, and services displayed on or accessed through the website are for your personal and non-commercial use only. You may not -
• Reproduce, modify, or create derivative works from; publish, distribute, transmit, or display; or license or transfer any of the content displayed on the website - unless you have prior written authorisation;
• Decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble the website, a linked website, or any software employed in the display or operation of the website;
• Post on or transmit to the website content of an unlawful nature, for example: (a) contents that is threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane; or (b) that could damage Print2theT’s image or impair its ability to do business;
• Use the website in a manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any server, or network connected to Print2theT or a third party provider server, or interfere with any other party's use of the website;
• Interfere with any content displayed on the website, or attempt or gain unauthorised access to the information displayed on the website, to which you may not be authorised to, a server or any other part of the information system. Any attempt, whether successful or unsuccessful, to interfere with the information displayed on this website or to gain access to information or any part of the information system to which you are not authorised is unlawful and constitutes an offence in terms of the provisions of Section 86 of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act No. 25 of 2002.
• Create a link from another website to the website or any of the web pages which constitute the website without prior written authorisation;
• Frame the website or any of its pages without prior written authorisation.
5. Electronic transactions, communications, and records
• You accept the risks inherent in electronic communication in whatever form.
• Any email communication sent to you will be deemed to have been received by you where it enters an information system outside of the control of Print2theT
6. No liability
• Print2theT will not be responsible for any loss incurred or damages suffered (whether direct, indirect, special, or consequential) to you or any third party that may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to the use of, or reliance upon, any content displayed on the website or from any electronic media transmitted.
• Print2theT will not be responsible for any interruption, delayed or failed transmission, loss of programs or other data, or the storage or delivery of information resulting from whatever cause.
• Print2theT will not refund any transaction once a proof was signed and end-product delivered. Size, colour and shape of mug can differ from electronic version, or pics in the catalogue and cannot be disputed post collection or delivery. It is up to the Print2theT client to determine proper Pantone colours, sizes and shapes. Samples can be pre-made on arrangement when in doubt.
7. Warranties provided by you
For all purposes, you warrant –
• Your identity (that is, you are who you say you are), and that you can prove your identity should you be required to do so;
• That all information you provide at any time via the website, in writing, or to any employee of Print2theT will in all respects be current, complete, and accurate;
• That you will fully disclose all material and relevant facts, a breach of which may lead to any contract or any transactions arising from such contract being rendered void or subject to cancellation.
8. Intellectual property rights
• The website and all its content (including software, text, graphics, icons, hyperlinks, private information, and designs) are owned by or licensed to Print2theT.
• As the intellectual property rights in the content referred to immediately above are protected against infringement by local and international legislation and treaties, it may not be used in any way without the licensor's prior written permission.
Print2theT reserves the right to -
• Refer any breach to the police if such breach constitutes a crime;
• Claim damages for all loss and damage it suffers, and expenses it incurs, as a result of your breach.
11. Jurisdiction and applicable law
• Your use of the website will for all purposes relating to its use, constitute your consent and submission to the jurisdiction of the High Court of South Africa (North Gauteng Provincial Division).
• Any claim arising from –
The use or inability to use the website;
An application for, and the rendering of a service or providing of a product,
Is subject to the laws of the Republic of South Africa - in respect of both the basis of the claim [contract, delict (tort), or any other], and the law relating to procedure and evidence.
• All proceedings will be held in English and the unsuccessful party will be liable to pay